everyone, well, not everyone. most UTP students are now (referring to NR just like me. haha) busy applying for jobs. so does my lovely hubby. lets hope that both of us will get job as soon as possible and as close as possible to each other! and he's been writing cover letters and ive been checking on it to ensure no grammatical errors. and then, i received the latest cover letter from him yday via e-mail when i was soundly asleep after being cuddled with his lullabies. here how it sounds and then you can judge if he's the sweetest guy ever!
I’m writing to apply for the position as your sleep guard. I will provide my lips and kissing skills for a good night kiss each night to provide you comfortable feeling before I make use of all my singing skills and voice to sing you lullabies within the language of German or English… maybe Malay will be possible later too. I’m confident about that I can make use of my warm body and my arms to hug you and make sure you have enough blanket and wont freeze during the night. Furthermore I can provide all my protection skill against ghost and nightmares to ensure your safe and success within your sleep. I hope I’ll hearing from you soon regarding my application.
In love you sincerest
Thomas Kremser
you are hired syg! salary of forever and eternally by your side, bonus of flowerish love in each second of your life, medical benefits of hugs and kisses throughout your days and lots more (which we can discuss later. haha). urgh, seriously, i'll never ever find someone like you again (not like ive that intention though :P) and for that, i will just stick with you eh? hahaha love love love you thomas kremser! muax

2 comments:
YAY my 1st fulltime job :p.
I love the benifits coming along with this position and also the lot more to discuss about hahaha.
I love you sayang!
hahaha so officially im ur boss eh? gut gut.
i love you even more sweetie! muax
Post a Comment