he said to keep it to myself but can i? NO! i wanna show to the world how cute and sweet he is, like seriously cute! haha. he wrote this for my birthday and of all the wonderful poems he wrote for me so far (this means im looking forward for the next poem syg - hint!haha), this is the best ever! see it for yourself ek.
Saya cintakan awak!
Aku cinta menoton ketika dia tidur
Aku akan menoton masing masing Malam untuk tidur dia
Saya ingin menoton dan menyentuh dia sepanjang hari
Saya ingin menoton sebagi dia banyak makan dan bergerak dia lucu mulut.
Ada begitu banyak hal yang tidak untuk menghiburku anda.
Saya senang bahawa anda ada!
hahaha see told ya! it took me twice, okay okay more than twice to get what he meant but all the way through in understanding this simple yet adorable sentences, i laughed my ass off and sobbed sweet-candy-tears. thanx honey for being a sugar! oh oh what he means with the above poem is
I love you
I love to watch you sleeping
I would watch you every night until you sleeps
I would love to see you and feel you the whole day
I would love to see how you are eating a lot, while chewing with your cute mouth
There are so many little things that make me happy with you
I’m glad that you’re there/in my life
not bad for a stubborn and rebellious student. next time, pay more attention to the class, not on the teacher. hahaha :P
love you thomas kremser
wana is forever yours
muax on that deliciously hhrring pink lips!

No comments:
Post a Comment