16 September 2009

14.09.09



the day finally came. the day i teared. the day of our last hug and kiss. the day i need to let you leave. that day, 15.09.09, the day you went away. the day that i will start counting. will not stop until i see you again. holding a huge luggage and smiling at me. in front of the arrival gate. soon. and on that day, you will give back my heart. i will give yours as well. till then, i'm here, waiting for you.

happy 3rd anniversary syg
i love you
i miss you



His blue eyes

The longer I stare, the more I melt

Not looking at them makes me sad

Missing the “eye game” that we had

And he won coz he has longer eyelash


His long nose

He bragged about it all the time

But still he kissed the short nose of mine

It poked my cheeks but I don’t mind

Coz it is his and it’s so fine


His pink lips

Not as red as someone else’s (haha)

But still it got me speechless

Feels so soft tastes so fierce

That’s what keeping me breathless


His muscle boobs

Another thing that he bragged about

Perfect punch bag when it is hard

Perfect jelly when it is not

And perfect spot to hear his heart


His flat tyre

Lovehandle, that’s what people called

And maybe that’s why he has a lot

And sigh he still looking so hot

Coz he has a body of a jock (uweekk)


His bumpy tummy

Mine is bumpier, I know that!

But you should listen his tummy’s rap

Kruk kruk kruk is the sound it made

Syg, make sure you don’t eat too late


He’s mine

Regardless how he is as stated

To have him, I’m so damn lucky

Can’t wait for another date

Come back soon my baby monkey



No comments: