my sweetest bitch wrote this for me. well, not all by herself. i know there are a lot of copy-paste been done but still, it touches my heart reading it and especially when it comes from her. haha. thanx baby boo! im 200% sure that im gonna miss you more than you miss me!
The hardest part of any friendship
is when it is time to say goodbye
For life is a journey that needs to be travelled
and I am certain you'd make it through
I just want you to know and never forget
that I will surely miss you
So follow your heart and never give up
as dreams and wishes do come true
for I know that someday we'll meet again
so never forget I will be praying for you
Everyone should have a friend like you
Everyone should have a friend like you
You are so much fun to be with
And you are such a good person
You crack me up with laughter
And touch my heart with your kindness
You have a wonderful ability
You have a wonderful ability
To know when to offer advice
And when to sit in quiet support
Time after time
You've come to my rescue and brightened so many
Of my routine days and time after time
I've realized how fortunate
I've realized how fortunate
I am that my life includes you
I really do believe that
Everybody should have a friend like you
But so far it looks like
You are one of a kind
Im gonna miss you like hell !!!!! *muax muax*
Im gonna miss you like hell !!!!! *muax muax*
No comments:
Post a Comment