being perfect is never enough
and my heart is shattering into half
what else do you want now?
be reminded,I'm not your fucking cow
you were my first love,I've to say
but I don't think I want you to stay
it just too much pain,too much sore
could you stop before you hurt me more?
I know my life would be different
but I'll survive and I'll learn
we'll have to move on,anyway
maybe not today,but someday..
and my heart is shattering into half
what else do you want now?
be reminded,I'm not your fucking cow
you were my first love,I've to say
but I don't think I want you to stay
it just too much pain,too much sore
could you stop before you hurt me more?
I know my life would be different
but I'll survive and I'll learn
we'll have to move on,anyway
maybe not today,but someday..
No comments:
Post a Comment